Monday, April 30, 2007

Still on Schediule!


My recovery time is working well. I've gained about 5 lbs back which is just about enough. I'm getting lots of exercise and fresh air. Surgery is still scheduled for May 23. My job, in the meantime, is to build muscle tone and stay healthy.
My good friend, Wayne Lewin, from HP sent me a note regarding a new book called "Bill and Dave:How Hewlett and Packard Built the World's Greatest Company" by ABC's Michael Malone. Wayne said that the book is great. He also gave me a 'heads up' that about three pages near the end of the book describe an encounter I had with David Packard. I picked up a copy at Border's on Sunday. It is a great book and Mike Malone did a great job describing my encounter with David Packard. I highly recommend the book to those of you interested in business.

No comments: