Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Feeling Great!

The past week was wonderful. I feel great! Sharon was able to spend most of the week with our daughter, son-in-law, and two grandsons. She is on a plane on her way back from Chicago this evening. I spent a few days with our son, Josh, at a retreat north of Napa valley. Then I spent the weekend in Pacific Grove. I was able to celebrate Mother's Day with my mother. I also played 36 holes of golf and walked the distance. Daniel and Dixie Dixon invited me to dinner on Sunday with friends and we spent the evening singing. My sister-in-law, Joyce and her husband had me to dinner last night. So, what could be better?

I spent the afternoon planning a second photography/painting workshop with Guy Magallanes. We collaborated on a very successful workshop which was held in Pacific Grove at the Asilomar Resort. We decided to hold another one early next year. Guy teaches watercolor painting and I teach photography. The workshop is Sunday through Friday and provides instruction to a wide range of levels.

I'm beginning to schedule work for August. My hope is to be back in action at least part time.

Sharon and I are headed to Pacific Grove tomorrow for one more good weekend before surgery. We will be back in San Carlos on Sunday to get ready for preop appointments next week. Our daughter, Jordan will arrive from Chicago on Tuesday and plans to stay a week.

I'm looking forward to finally getting on with this next step. Thanks, again, for all your thoughts and prayers. You have lifted my spiritual and emotional state to match a very strong physical state. I am optimistic that I will recover as quickly as possible from surgery. Hugs to you all!

No comments: