Saturday, July 7, 2007

Surgery plus 45 days

It was a wonderful week filled with more healing and lots of visits with friends. We went out to dinner several times. Sharon has continued to work with contractors to finish off some odds and ends on the upstairs remodel. She has also been able to catch up on a lot of differed cleaning and maintenance. We hope to have a relaxing week starting tomorrow. I am better able to concentrate and was able to finish the book on HP called "Bill and Dave". There were so many details that I had no idea about as Bill and Dave built the company. I learned a lot.

I'm standing straighter, walking more, eating a little better, and I can swing a golf club fully but very gently. I still have some distance to go, but I'm encouraged and staying patient.

1 comment:

Travel and Eat with Daidai said...

Dear Bob:
I am so glad you are recovering well. I hope you will continue getting better. You are a fighter and a inspirter. I am leaving to Tibet next week. After reading your blog, I have built one of my own. It is about my photography and combined with some travel stories. Unfortunatly it is writen in Chinese.
Best
Deborah Niu