Thursday, February 22, 2007

Doin' ok

It's Thursday evening and I'm feeling pretty good. I did better this week with side effects than last. Last week, I didn't feel well on Wednesday and Thursday. This week, I received two liters of saline solution (instead of one) on Tuesday and Wednesday. I also gave in to any wave of bad feeling and just stretched out and went to sleep. I didn't feel great, but I did much better.

I only have one more infusion of Cisplatin next Monday. I will continue with Zoloda on the same days as radiation right until the end, but the side effects are not as intense. I've had 8 radiation treatments and have 16 more to go. The end of this chemo/radiation phase is in sight. Then, I have six weeks of no treatment to get my strength back before surgery around the first week of May.

1 comment:

Bob Sadler Sr said...

Thanks Bob, for keeping us posted on your progress. You are being very considerate in keeping us informed - it is beneficial in offsetting our concern. We are as confident as you are about the ultimate results and hopeful that your reports are serving as an outlet for you in the process. Hang in there!!

Dad