Friday, February 2, 2007

Treatment starts on Monday


I am confirmed to start both radiation and chemotherapy on Monday as I hoped.


++++


I'm happy to finally get started with treatment on Monday. I'll spend the morning in my first chemotherapy session. Then, I move on to my first radiation session at midday. I'll also establish an ongoing schedule for both.


I feel great! We've had a good rest over the past two weeks and we've been exercising every day. I think I am as ready as you can be both emotionally and physically.

3 comments:

Bob Sadler Sr said...

There couldn't be better approach to it. Stay with it!

Dad

Jordan said...

Keep up the good attitude, Dad! We'll be thinking of you on Monday, as we do every day. Let us know how it goes Monday.

Love,
Jordan, Matt, Baxter & Lyle

Cathy Baylock said...

Bob,
I just found out about your illness and I am keeping you in my prayers.
Cathy Baylock xo