Thursday, June 7, 2007

More Improvements

My breathing is beginning to open up a little more. I can sometimes carry on a short conversation. My body continues to have some aches and pains, but nothing serious. Eating is not a problem at all. Sharon has made some delicious meals and I can eat small portions. I continue to lose body fluid from the surgery. So, we are just resting and letting the healing process run its course. I'm still not ready for visitors or phone conversations, but I don't think it will be long before I can do those things again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Bob: Hurray for you! You remarkable guy! I hope you can hear the huge applause from your fan club as we are astounded at your great progress in recovery. It is such an honor to know you and your family through this journey. Of course the selfish me can't wait till you are up for a visit. But I will wait and send prayers that that day arrives very soon.

much love,
Barbara