Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Surgery plus 28 days

Every day brings a little more freedom and energy. I'm driving around doing light chores during the day and walking as much as possible. I can walk about 100 yards. Then, I have to sit for a few minutes and let the pain in my upper right back subside. I can repeat the process many times. As I walk more, my breathing becomes better as well.

We'll spend some time with the nutritionist tomorrow at Stanford to see if there is some way I can get more value and calories out of the small amounts I can eat.

We are heading for our Pacific Grove home on Saturday for the next 4 weeks. Then, we plan to come back to pack and get ready to move to Pacific Grove permanently by the end of August.

I'm looking forward to walking every day along the ocean and beginning to do some photography again. I think I could also go to the golf course and practice putting until I feel strong enough to start swinging my clubs again.

No comments: