Wednesday, August 29, 2007

18 Holes!

I managed to finish 18 holes of golf yesterday. It wasn't pretty, but I wasn't tired. My game is completely changed. My swing is different because I weigh so much less. I have little strength. I don't hit very far, but that means I'm not hitting so many homes and cars. I have to rely on rhythm to get any distance at all. My short game is better. My putting is excellent. So, when all is said and done, my score is about the same.

It was glorious being out of doors and away from the moving project. We are getting more settled every day.

Today, I fly to Orange County to prepare for a workshop that we will do with an IBM client tomorrow. I was able to write a proposal to one of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory clients this morning.

Life feels much more normal.

No comments: