Sunday, August 26, 2007

We've Moved!



We moved last Tuesday and have made some real progress. We started shoulder deep in boxes. Now we are only calf deep. This is hard! No matter how much we cut back on what we have accumulated, we still seem to have more than we can fit.

Sharon's sister, Joyce, saved the day with three days of help. I am still operating at about 65%. Sharon has been incredible at organizing and staying on task.

My health continues to improve. I"m eating more and most of my food aversion is gone. I'm still not hungry, but I've had items such a lamb chops, french fries, and spare ribs. Meat is still hard to swallow and digest, but I really need the calories and protein for awhile to stop the weight loss.

My breathing continues to improve as well. I've been able to work a few days and I'm planning to do some work for IBM in Los Angeles later this week. I'm also lining up more work for September. It looks like we will be picked up enough by this Tuesday that I can get out to play some golf and get to the gym again. Moving has been good exercise, but I need more aerobics.

Our new address is: 409 Congress Avenue Pacific Grove, CA 93950. Our business/home phone is 831 333-1337. My cell phone and Sharon's cell phone are still the same.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Congratulations on the move. I've noted your new information.

Having made a major last December, Edie and I still have fresh memories of the stacks of boxes and cartons the movers packed (they even packed our kitchen trash can in New Jersey, with the trash still in it, and delivered it to Vermont).

Be careful not to overdo. Enjoy recuperating and feeling healthy.

Kind regards to you and Sharon.

Michael Keane