Friday, August 31, 2007

Work Feels Good!

I spent the day with one of IBM's clients, yesterday, helping them figure out how to grow faster. I was part of a team that is run by David Thomson. He wrote a book called "Blueprint to a Billion" www.blueprinttoabillion.com last year and it's in a fifth printing already. The book is driving a market for follow-on workshops.

We added a lot of value in a short time. We were able to get agreement on a road map that would get this company from it's current $500 million dollars in revenue to over a billion in three years.

It felt great to be back to work again. This is the third workshop that I have been able to do in three weeks. I still need to rest a lot before and after the workshop, but I'm definitely improving my stamina.

We are looking forward to an easy weekend. We still have some settling in to do, but we are in no rush to finish.

No comments: