Monday, January 8, 2007

"Fore!"

No new health news.

++++
My son, Josh, came down from Oregon for a few days. He looked great and helped us with a few chores. I like golf, but I always found it hard to take the time to play enough to get good. Josh has hardly played at all, but I knew he was getting more interested in the past couple of years. We got out to the Pacific Grove course today and it was a magical day. It was sunny and warm. The air sparkled. Josh knocked down a flagstik with one shot and hit a deer in the antler with another.
I'm really enjoying both Jordan and Josh. They have always cut their own paths in life, but now they are reaching very exciting heights in their careers and personal lives. What a joy to spend time with them!

1 comment:

Bob Sadler Sr said...

This sounds very encouraging.

If Cheering Sections will do it - you've got it made!

Bob Sadler Sr